Earthroamer Vehicles is on the top of our list for Expedition Vehicles. The XV-LTS model is beautifully engineered to make sure you can go basically anywhere and not leave your comfort behind. We would love to see this as a global mobile studio.
This rig is built on a four-wheel drive, turbo diesel, Ford F-550 chassis. Need power? Well, it has that built in as well. With 1,300 watts of solar and 12,000 watt hours of battery storage, you could stay as long as you want and still pop your popcorn in the microwave. The interior is spacious with an efficient design to fit everything you need without minimizing the space to feel comfortable. Earthroamer is doing it right in the overland market.Here are few of the important specs to know.
- Four Season, All Weather Capable
- Self Sufficient, No Propane, No Noisy Generator
- Solar and Battery Powered
- Massive Fuel and Fresh Water Tanks
- Heavy Duty Ford F-550 4WD Chassis
- Powerful, Efficient, Turbo Diesel Engine
- One-piece, Molded Composite Camper Body
- Multiple Floor Plans Available
- Handcrafted in Colorado, Built Custom to Order
- Starting at $451,000
Photos by: Earthroamer